2019年11月北京自考学位英语作文预测题：Cheating on Exams
Directions: For this part, you are required to write a composition of 100 to 120 words. You should base your composition on the title and outline given below.
Cheating on Exams
With the development of the society, people pay more and more attention to education. As a result, thousands of students take part in various examinations. However, some students have been found cheating on their exams. Some of them copied from each others, some took out their textbooks or reference books to copy, some copied from small pieces of paper on which they had prepared for the exam, still some used the modern communication tools such as BP, mobile phone as a way to cheat on exams.
Then, what's the effect of cheating on exam? There are three factors for this. First, it results in an unfair competition and will destroy the creativity of those pight students. Second, it will ruin the students'self-confidence in the long run. Third, under this kind of circumstances, the students graduated from the schools will not be the one who can meet the need of the society.
However, how to stop cheating on exam? In my opinion, there are two ways we can adopt. First, a severe punishment system should be put into effect to prevent students from cheating. Second, great effort should be made to make students understand what kind of person the society needs and try to improve their self-confidence.
以上“2019年11月北京自考学位英语作文预测题：Cheating on Exams”内容由自考生网整理提供。
- 2019年上半年北京自考学士学位证书发放通知 2019-10-14
- 2019年11月北京自考学位英语作文预测题：Cheating 2019-10-04
- 2019年11月北京自考学位英语作文预测题：How to R 2019-10-03
- 2019年11月北京自考学位英语作文预测题：My View 2019-10-02
- 2019年11月北京自考学位英语作文预测题：Modern l 2019-10-01
- 2017年5月北京自考学位英语真题词汇与语法（2） 2019-09-18
- 2017年5月北京自考学位英语真题词汇与语法（1） 2019-09-18
- 2019年11月北京自考学位英语作文预测题：Online C 2019-09-18
- 2019年下半年北京自考学士学位申请通知 2019-09-17
- 因北京自考官网系统维护，学位申报时间延长至9月25日 2019-09-17